Amazing. Your very own artwork displayed in Times Square? Yes, tourist haven galore, 42nd street, avoid this route at all costs, New York City, Times Square. That's the dream isnt it? Your passion and visual ideas displayed for all the world to see. Came across the contest via Philly native ?uestlove + okayplayer with details below:Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the contest FREE by May 25, 2012 HERE.
- Create an account, upload up to 20 images of up to 3 megs each (jpeg or gif, + links for vids) of your painting, graphic work, video, or photography.
- Share your work via facebook, twitter, and over 200 other social media networks (made easy on the entry site) to get people to “collect” you.
- The more collections you get into, the better your chances of winning – judges will be looking at the top 1,000 artists from the public collections and selecting the winner from there.
- Winners will be announced in June. To check out all the entries, click here. For more info, check the FAQ.